Auto insurance is a complicated matter. Many people have an insurance policy but do not exactly understand how they are covered or what they will do if they find themselves in the position of needing to utilize their insurance. Please take a closer look at the types of car insurance and speak to us today about the coverage you need for your particular situation.
- Collision Coverage – This is the necessary insurance type that covers your vehicle if you collide into something. This includes collisions with other cars as well as if you were to run into a wall, barrier, or bridge.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This covers anything that may happen to your car that is not directly related to a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer, or vandalism.
- Liability Coverage – This type of coverage covers the damages when you are at fault in an accident, and you damage someone else’s car or property. Liability coverage is often mandated by law, so it is vital that you, as the driver, make sure you have an adequate amount.
- Medical Payments – This is also called PIP in some states. Medical payments pay for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occur if an accident occurred while you were driving. Medical payment insurance varies from state to state, so make sure you are covered as expected.
- Optional coverage - Or special coverage includes but not limited to towing, rental reimbursement, Windshield repair, and roadside assistance.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage -This coverage pays you, resident members of your family, and occupants of your car for personal injuries caused by an uninsured motorist and underinsured motorist or a hit-and-run driver.
Insurance companies assess risk from every application received. Some of the underwriting factors insurers look at includes:
- Driving Record
- Residential address
- Age/ Gender
- Marital Status
- Insurance Coverage History
- Use of vehicle
- Type of car
CDI Agency in Tuttle, Oklahoma, is dedicated to serving all our clients in the community and surrounding areas. We have been providing insurance services to our clients for the last ten years, and we are confident to offer you affordable auto coverage. Call our office to speak to one of our agents that will help you choose the best car insurance coverage.